T&C in Lithuanian language
T&C in Latvian language
of the Website www.shedcoliving.com
Effective date: February 01, 2023
In these Terms references to the “User”, “you” and “your” include the first-named person on the Reservation and all persons on whose behalf the reservation is made.
Your ability to make a Reservation is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who make the Reservation. If you violate these Terms, you are no longer permitted to make the Reservation.
By making the Reservation you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not use our services and make the Reservation.
- Prior to submitting the application for Reservation and entering into the Agreement, the User shall confirm that he/she complies with the following conditions and will be liable for the fulfilment thereof during the Reservation:
- The User is a private individual, who has attained the age of at least 18 years, specifying his/her first name, last name, country of residence, email address, phone number, requested staying period, room type, reason of the stay, information whether the User is an Erasmus / Exchange student or a full time student, also a study year (if applicable);
- The User has an opened bank account;
- User’s capacity to act has not been restricted pursuant to the court judgement;
- The User is legally capable of acting and is not under the influence of alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or toxic substances, or other intoxicants;
- The User is the true beneficiary of the accommodation services, unless stated otherwise during the Reservation;
- To complete the Reservation and enter into the Agreement with us, you must make a deposit payment amount of which is specified in reservation application form. After the application for Reservation is submitted, you will be directed to your bank for such deposit payment. Deposit payment can be made either by a bank transfer of a credit card (Visa, Mastercard). We use PaySera payment service provider (https://www.paysera.lt/).
- After the required deposit is paid, the Agreement will be automatically generated for you and will also be sent to the email address you have specified during the Reservation process.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Reservation can be cancelled by the User before the deposit payment has been made. In this case, no fee will be charged.
- If Reservation is cancelled after the deposit payment is made, the deposit payment is not refunded to the User.
- In exceptional circumstances we may be required to cancel your Reservation due to force majeure, or an event beyond our control. If this happens, we will notify you as soon as possible and: i) If you have already paid your deposit payment, we will refund your payment to you; or ii) If you have not yet paid your deposit payment, we will not be required to do so. We regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses that you may incur due to such a cancellation on our part due to force majeure, or an event beyond our control. For the purposes of this clause, force majeure means any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid as a result of which we cannot provide you with your room.
- You are fully responsible for your activities on the Website (financially or otherwise). You guarantee that the information you enter on the Website in relation to you is accurate. You shall be liable if such information is fraudulent or incorrect.
- Any use of the Website that is fraudulent or conflicts with these Terms shall be the reason for refusing the User’s access to the service offered by us or to the other functionalities of the Website. If you are in breach of these Terms, we won’t be liable for any loss you incurred due to it.
- We are not liable for your use of the Website unless you have incurred material loss due to our direct actions. We are exempt from liability under this clause if we prove that we are not in any way responsible for the event giving rise to the loss. In any way, we will not be liable for any indirect loss, force majeure, or an event beyond our control.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights of the Website (trademarks, content, etc.) are owned by us, and by using our Website you agree to do so for its intended purpose only and respecting the conditions set out in these Terms.
- Our Website‘s original content, features and functionality, are owned by usand are protected by European and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. So, by accepting these Terms, you agree not to copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, any of our copyrighted material without express written permission from us.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to our services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country where the Object of the Agreement is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will use reasonable efforts to make you aware of these changes. Notices of the changes can be done by posting the changes on our Website. You should check from time to time of changes on our Website. Your continued use of our services following these changes means that you accept and agree to the changes.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected] .
*Accomodation complex „SHED Co-living“ comprises of (i) Student house „SHED Vilnius“, located at Santaros str. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania, managed by SHED Vilnius, UAB, company code 306070275, e-mail: [email protected], tel. +370 657 88805 and (ii) Student house „SHED Riga“, located at Jelgavas iela 8/12, Riga, Latvia, managed by SIA “J12”, company code 40203133168, e-mail: [email protected], tel. +371 29551154.